We are looking for highly motivated candidates interested in pursuing a doctoral program in area clinical pharmacy and pharmacoepidemiology. The three years of doctoral program will focus on the development of digital adherence technology to improve medication adherence among tuberculosis patients in Indonesia. The project will involve collaborators from the Netherlands, Turkey, Spain and Vietnam with several research activities, i.e. quantitative (questionnaire) and qualitative studies; development of the digital application for medication adherence; and international publications.
The applicant should have :
- A background in pharmacy, nurse, public health or medical doctor
- An interested in the medical informatics and medication adherence topics
- A relevant master degree with min. GPA 3.0
- An English proficiency certificate with the minimum score of TOEFL 500/ IELTS 5,5 (higher is preferable)
The application and inquiries should be sent to Ivan S. Pradipta, PhD (email@example.com) until July 30, 2020. When applying, please ensure all required documents are attached:
• Cover letter (including motivation letter)
• All degree certificates and transcripts (Undergraduate and Postgraduate)
• Detailed CV
• English proficiency certificate
The selected applicant will conduct the doctoral program (by research) under the Department of Pharmacology and Clinical Pharmacy, Faculty of Pharmacy, Universitas Padjadjaran, Indonesia. The coverages of three years scholarship program are tuition fee and research expenses.